Midweek Lenten Dinner and Worship
We will be gathering for potluck dinners each Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. We will also begin Lent with Ash Wednesday worship on March 1 at 7 p.m., then worship each Wednesday through April 5. Like Ash Wednesday, each service will be no more than ½ hour, and will include Communion. Everyone is welcome to come for dinner even if you can't stay for worship, or to come just for worship.
Because we know you're busy, here are some easy potluck ideas:
- Order a pizza, and have it cut into smaller pieces.
- Pick up a quart or two of fried rice.
- Grab a bagged salad mix and a pint of grape tomatoes.
- A simple vegetable is always welcome.
- Bring a dessert (you can never have too many) - brownies, cupcakes, cookies.